The popular Believe Training Journal is available in red and green.
Every part of this journal was created for a specific purpose, and the entire book as a whole is meant to orient you towards a philosophy of sport that leads to improved performance, personal satisfaction, and wellness. Whether you are just starting out, a hardcore high school or college athlete, or aiming for the Olympics, this book will be a tool you’ll be glad you invested in. The journals are not dated, so you can start one any time of year.
Nutrition Facts: 0 Calories = 235 pages + 12 chapters + 1 year of your adventures + infinite inspiration (this version not edible).
- A 52 week training diary with a weekly layout and lots of space to record workouts and life events.
- Weekly quotes to make you think, weekly prompts to set your intention, and a weekly roundup.
- Monthly essays covering topics such as training, confidence, adversity, body image, nutrition, racing, and more.
- Worksheets to bring the monthly essays to life for the reader, applying new concepts to their own life.
- Helpful tools like pace charts, planning tools, goal setting, tools for race day, sports psych skill building.
- Specific running workouts, a top notch core and athleticism strength routine, and yoga recovery series.